"Don't hurt people and don't take their stuff" - Matt Kibbe

12/23/11

Christmas Tradition

With Christmas upon us it is time to temporarily put aside the presentations of the concepts and ideas that have inspired this blog to exist.

The last few years I have put videos on the sidebar of some of my favorite Christmas music performed by artists whose renditions I thought were top notch. And last year after a friend sent me the one below which shows a planned "flash mob" presentation of the Hallelujah Chorus performed at the food court of a shopping mall it quickly became a favorite. Many of you have seen it.

As often as I have watched it, I never tire of listening to the superb voices of the 100 or so performers. So I have decided to make it a tradition on the blog.

From my family to yours, we wish you the happiest Christmas possible and we have the highest hope that next year will bring you blessings in abundance.

No comments: